Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Home Ads

Facebook

Yes, I’m coloring my hair during my pregnancy

Yes, I am coloring my hair during my pregnancy. And I’m not sorry. Just this past week, I went to my hair dresser and got my highligh...

Yes, I am coloring my hair during my pregnancy.
And I’m not sorry.
Coloring hair pregnany
Just this past week, I went to my hair dresser and got my highlights freshened up, but opted to skip an application of toner that would actually touch my scalp.
Guess what? I feel so much better about myself! And I did not doubt my decision to color my hair for even a millisecond.
Is it safe?
The truths is, limited data has been collected on whether coloring your hair during pregnancy is in fact safe. So basically, research has not linked hair color to adverse effects on a developing fetus. That being said, this isn’t an area that has been studied in depth. And no one can deny that hair color contains chemicals, which can be absorbed into a pregnant woman’s body.
That’s why highlights are a safer choice than dye that rests directly on the scalp. Incidentally, experts advise that women wait until the second trimester to color their hair, as crucial development happens during the first trimester.
Coloring hair pregnancy
Full disclosure
I colored my hair toward the end of my first trimester. But I’m not worried. As I said above, my hair dresser only applied highlights to my hair.
In my opinion, walking around with gray hairs is very disadvantageous for my mental state, something that is far more harmful to by baby than hair dye. Furthermore, during my other three pregnancies, I did exactly the same thing, and my kids are smart and wonderful, and basically perfect, if you ask me.
The bottom line
I am doing so many things to ensure a healthy pregnancy, from exercising, to getting ample rest, to cutting out excess caffeine and limiting the amount of fish I eat.
If getting highlights is the worst “crime” I commit during this pregnancy, I’d say I’m in pretty good shape.

COMMENTS

Sport
Ad

ltr
item
Mother and Baby Guide: Yes, I’m coloring my hair during my pregnancy
Yes, I’m coloring my hair during my pregnancy
https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/blogs-prod-media/us/uploads/2017/04/01065123/coloring-hair-while-pregnant-1.jpg
Mother and Baby Guide
http://guideforbabies.blogspot.com/2017/04/yes-im-coloring-my-hair-during-my.html
http://guideforbabies.blogspot.com/
http://guideforbabies.blogspot.com/
http://guideforbabies.blogspot.com/2017/04/yes-im-coloring-my-hair-during-my.html
true
2753422451869918715
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy